This option is currently sold out.
Our Bird of Paradise robe is a scene stealer and we’re l’obsessed. This robe is just as much for life-of-the-partiers as it is for introverts looking to express their inner truth to the soundtrack of “It’s My House and I Live Here” by Diana Ross. We plan to wear this number as we pour one out for the ghosts of holiday parties past.
Oversized, deep pockets to store your trinkets & secrets & wishes. New slightly-heavier-weight cotton (vs. the super lightweight cotton of previous robe collections), so it’ll keep you a bit warmer in the colder months.
- 100% certified organic Indian cotton
- Hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Jaipur
- Wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron as needed.
- S/M - comfortably fits sizes 0-10
- L/XL - comfortably fits sizes 12-18